Hey, I am so excited you have a blog!!! This is awesome. Sorry I didn't answer your questions the other night, but looks like you did great!! If I can help with anything else let me know.! ~Steph
Better late then never.....this is what happens when I leave it up to CHris to remember birthdays on his side of the family.......you never get a call. We were talking about it last night..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE 20TH JARED!!! Hope it was a good day for you. We love you! Chris, Becca and E
Hey, I am so excited you have a blog!!! This is awesome. Sorry I didn't answer your questions the other night, but looks like you did great!! If I can help with anything else let me know.! ~Steph
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! LOVE IT! Now, I need pictures of the new kitchen!!!
ReplyDeleteThats an awesome picture of the boys they are so silly!
ReplyDeleteBetter late then never.....this is what happens when I leave it up to CHris to remember birthdays on his side of the family.......you never get a call. We were talking about it last night..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE 20TH JARED!!! Hope it was a good day for you. We love you!
ReplyDeleteChris, Becca and E