Friday, April 17, 2009

Brittney is a DARE grad











Brittney graduated from the DARE program at school. For those that don't know what DARE is it stands for Drug Abuse Resistance Education. She has learned alot about the evils of drugs. There are billboards around town that show some pictures of people(acters) that are on meth and they have scabs are nastyness on their skin and when Brittney sees them she tells all about what causes the "gross things on them". She has also passed on her knowledge on to her two brothers. She really likes Officer Allen, he is the DARE officer at her school.




3 comments:

  1. Way to go Brittney. I sure wish that I was there. I'm so proud of you. Remember......... Grandma R loves you VERY much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go NOODLE!! I am so proud of you. Have a great day!! I wish you would stay young, you make me feel old! (but not as old as your dad!! Heeee heeee)
    Love Aunt Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Brittney.....we love you!

    -uncle CHris and becca and ELlie

    ReplyDelete