Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pinewood Derby time
















Dell had his Pinewood Derby tonight. He had the best, umm, car there. It won the first two races. I took 5 blocks to make and the cab weighted exactly 5 ounces, after some drilling on the bottom. Cab and trailer weighted 12 ounces.





I asked him what kind of car he wanted this year and he said "Snowman's Truck" from the Smokey and the Bandit movie. I thot holey crap and said why not. Last year he had Bandit's Trans Am so Snowman's Truck would be perfect. Talked to my buddy Derric and we devised a plan. Everyone there loved it and Dell got so many compliments.

2 comments:

  1. way to go DELL!!!! good job and way cool car!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was GREAT!! I'm not prejudes or anything either. It was such fun to watch you and all you boys were such good sports rooting for each other. You were a BIG winner! Love ya, Grandma R

    ReplyDelete