A friend of mine(Derric) and I have started our own hotrod shop. He accually has had it going for a few years but has brought me onboard. It is called KDRodworks. We even have a website http://www.kdrodworks.com/ He does the fabrication, we both do mechanical, and I do the wiring of the vehicles. We got our first vehicle the other day that we are going to tackle. A 1950 Chevy Schoolbus. The owner wants to shorten it, put a modern frame under it, newer engine/trans and a bunch of other stuff. The next project showing any day now is a 1957 Chevy pickup. I'm pretty excited about doing this. I have mechaniced on cars along time but I don't know much about body work or fabrication and Derric said he would teach me how to do that stuff , so needless to say I'm stoked.
Oh by the way since Michelle is a bus driver she loves the bus we just got in, I may have to find her one some day.



Totaly awsome!!! Couldn't have landed a better deal huh? I know you will love it. Wouldn't it be nice if it made enough to turn into a full time deal? Whats better than doing what you love every day!! Love ya!
ReplyDelete